HOW IT ALL BEGAN
Over time, Preferred Surfaces evolved, expanding their capabilities, physical location and work force. Noel invested in state-of-the art CNC (Computer Numerical Control) machines, allowing Preferred Services to bring quartz fabrication in-house, in addition to increasing efficiency.
Noel’s employees were now able to take on a higher volume of work and put less hours into each job — all while exceeding quality expectations.
Many solid surface fabricators try to reduce costs by using the smallest surface area possible — this creates unsightly seams and irregularities in the surface. We focus on creating seams that are almost undetectable, ensuring that grain and patterns align perfectly. Our high-tech equipment gives our customers a variety of choices that competitors aren’t able to offer, such as unique edges and finishes.
Our company takes pride in setting the industry standard for customer service and attention to detail. We’re transparent and honest with our customers, constantly improving our processes and improving our value.
• 30+ years of experience in the solid surface industry
• State-of-the-Art machines and equipment to ensure precision
• 20,000 surfaces installed since 1984
• Area leader in precision fabrication and quality installation
• Largest selection in West Virginia with 500 granite slabs to choose from